Section 5 (about 15 minutes)
• Now is the time to begin winding down the activities and prepare for the ending of class. This is the time when usually select items from the “Relaxing Poses” section.
• Save 5 – 10 minutes in the end for Savasana. You can have the students lie in the fabric or on the floor depending on how they are feeling.
• Dim the lights and find a relaxing song or meditation
• Ask the students if they want you to stop them from swinging as some people prefer this.
• Finish with bringing the students to a seated position hands to prayer and closed eyes. Thank them for coming and practicing with you and end with Namaste.