• Stand in front of fabric. Hold front edge up over your head. Put it on your shoulders like a cape. Walk backwards. Cover up your elbows by lifting the elbow up in the air and wrapping it in the fabric. Repeat on other side. Take a bow and then slide hands up the edge of the fabric. This is the most difficult part for most people. Then hop and flip body into fabric
• Land in seated position with arms out like a butterfly
• To come out, lie down and bring feet over head and flip out.
• Extend arms like a butterfly
• Make sure to hold on tight
• Make sure elbows are wrapped properly
• Make sure hands are in the proper position
• This is not a beginner move