• Savasana is the final resting pose in a yoga class. The name is derived from the Sanskrit word “Shava”, which means corpse.
• Lie in hammock and cover entire body from head to toe. Relax and enjoy this wonderful opportunity in the cacoon.
• Take a few deep breaths and then let them out.
• The Savasana pose brings closure to your yoga session, promotes deep relaxation, and helps your mind and body assimilate the previous yoga poses so you can reap their many benefits.
• Let the entire body and mind relax
• If you feel any discomfort, feel free to come out of the hammock and relax on