This is extremely important and must be followed exactly every time.
- Do not let students tie hammocks
- Make sure to follow proper procedures.
- Watch You Tube video and practice until it becomes memorized
- Hammocks in general should be about hip height
- Since our ceiling is low, we use longer hammocks for some of the standing poses like Pegasus, Crossback, etc.
- Students who are doing drops or flips may want it a little higher for clearance
- Hang hammocks the same way every time
- Loop one hammock thru the next and do not loop them around because they won’t come down easily
- Secure the last hammock with the rubber twist tie loosely so that it can be easily pulled down for the next class
- Pull the hammocks up as close to the ceiling as possible.
- Make sure there are no loops hanging down low