1. Avoid sugar
2. Read food labels.
- There is hidden sugar in many things. Often it is not called sugar to be sneaky. It may be fructose, sucrose, high fructose corn syrup, etc.
- Here are some foods with added sugar: ketchup, bread, juices, soft drinks, sugary drinks, even iced tea.
- Don’t drink Orange juice. It is too much sugar. If you want orange juice, take an orange and squeeze it to get the juice. ☺
3. Fill ½ of your lunch and dinner plate with veggies
4. Use smaller plates. You will eat less overall.
5. Workout 3-4 times per week
6. No carbs after 3 PM
7. Eat fresh whole foods and stay away from processed foods that come in a can, jar, or box.
8. Track your food in MyFitnessPal
- Just do it!
- You can save the info in your diary to make it easy to quickly add in your meals day to day.
- Many people underestimate how many calories they actually eat
- You need to check the protein, fat, carbs, and sugar that you are eating. MyFitnessPal gives you all of that information so that you can correct it.
9. Drink 640z of water daily
10. Take time every day to meditate to reduce stress