Stress is a state of mental or emotional tension arising from unlucky circumstances. After all, it is not necessarily a bad thing. A small amount of stress is beneficial and sometimes healthy. Have you ever found yourself in a situation where your to-do-list seems endless? But the question is what is stressing really, and how does it affect us?
When you are stressed, your body thinks that it is under attack and switches to flight mode and starts releasing a complex mixture of hormones and chemicals and shuts down body functions like digestion. Our response is aggressive toward others when our body is in this state.
At this instant, you need to know the symptoms of stress. Generally speaking, Stress is everywhere, it affects us all. As long as it is little, it is OK, but too much stress can make you sick. If you are suffering from any of the following symptoms, by all means, you are suffering from stress.
SYMPTOMS OF STRESS
Types Of Symptoms
- Start avoiding others.
- Become easily frustrated.
- Start feeling disturbed.
- Feel difficulty in relaxing.
- Begin feeling bad at yourself like lonely and worthless.
2. Physical Symptoms:
- Fell your energy is low all the timw.
- Lose your sexual desire.
- Feel pain in your chest.
- Usually feel that your mouth is dry.
- Feel that your teeth are grinding.
You will start:
- Forgetting things.
- Losing your focus.
- Worrying constantly.
- Taking time to make the judgement.
You will start
- Eating too much.
- Taking drugs.
- Becoming irresponsible.
Little stress is not a big thing to worry about, but if it is ongoing, it can cause serious health issues. Here are a few consequences:
Consequences of long-term stress
- Depression and anxiety.
- Eating and personality disorders.
- Skin and hair problems i.e. Permanent hair loss.
In the event that you are suffering from stress, help is available. The first thing to remember is not to lose hope.
How to deal with stress?
If you are feeling stressed, just follow the simple tips to get rid of it immediately.
- This is to say that alcohol is depressant. If you want to get rid of stress avoid drinks containing alcohol.
- When you feel stressed go for a walk in fresh air. Engage yourself in some physical activity.
- Get more nights of sleep.
- Start talking to someone.
- Manage your time. It must be remembered that you cannot do everything at one time.
If you are suffering from any of the above-mentioned symptoms, you must immediately consult your doctor. Your doctor can help you to handle your stress.