No Baking Required
These protein balls are a really yummy post workout snack, or anytime snack. Try to limit yourself to just 2 ☺
Prep time: 10 mins
Makes: 20-24 balls depending on size
- 3 C. Rolled Oats
- 1 C. Whey Protein(4 scoops)
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- 4 Tbsp. Chia Seeds
- 1 C. Smooth, Natural Peanut Butter /Nut butter
- 6 Tbsp. Raw Unfiltered Honey
- 2/3 C. Of your favorite add in (Raisins, Chocolate Chips, Craisins, Cacau Chips )
- 2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 4-6 Tbsp. Water
- Add rolled oats, protein powder, chia seeds, and cinnamon to a large bowl.
- Add in nut butter, honey, and vanilla extract. Stir to combine.
- Add in raisins (or preferred add-in).
- Slowly add in liquid 1 Tbsp at a time to get the proper consistency. If mixture is too dry, add in more liquid but not so much that it won’t hold shape.
- Rolls into balls using hands.
- Place into container to set in fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Store in fridge or freezer. Place two balls in a snack back to take with you for a delicious snack on the go.